Latest NSW Health Public Health Orders
COVID 19 Updates and Visitation Requirements
From Monday 11th October 2021
Please take note of the arrangements outlined below, which is subjected to change at short notice pending directions from state and federal public health advice.
- Kintyre Lodge is permitted two visitors per day and visits must occur in resident’s room or in an outdoor area. The outdoor areas will need to be booked in advance with our receptionist. Visitors cannot enter resident communal areas such as lounge or dining rooms.
- No children aged 12 or under will be allowed and is excluded from visiting until further notice.
- A dedicated Covid Marshal will be on site to assist you upon entry of the facility.
- All visitors will need to provide evidence of their double dose of the Covid vaccination to the Covid Marshal.
- All visits to occur between 9:00 am and 5:00pm – 7 days.
- All visitors will be required to sign in with the QR code on entry to the facility.
- All visitors will be subjected to a Rapid Antigen test by the Covid Marshal, and if results is deemed negative, you will be allowed to proceed with the visit.
- All visitors must undertake a wellness check on arrival. Please be patient and maintain social distancing if you have to wait, while others complete the wellness check ahead of you.
- All visitors are required to always wear a mask when visiting.
- All visitors must wash their hands thoroughly before entering and leaving the facility or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- After signing in, please proceed directly to the room of the person you are visiting or outdoor location.
- Please maintain social distancing, unless assisting with personal care, such as meals; do not stop to chat with others as you make your way to and from visiting your loved one.
Please DO NOT visit if you have recently been to any local, interstate or overseas venues, case locations or geographical areas of risk listed on the NSW Health, ACT Health, or Queensland Health websites. Please check these websites for updated information before you visit.
We will continue to consider visitation outside of the 9-5pm hours for compassionate or palliative care needs. This will continue to be approved by the Facility Manager.
We look forward to progressively welcoming families back into our facilities.
Should you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me on :
(02) 6884 2500
0447 969 520
Acting Facility Manager