Latest NSW Health Public Health Orders
COVID -19 Updates
Visitation & Access to Kintyre Lodge, Dubbo
Visitation to Kintyre Lodge Dubbo is 7 days per week. Appointments are not necessary.
Kintyre Lodge Management requests visitors continue to wear masks while visiting in the facility.
- subject to entry criteria and conditions below, resident visitations can occur without notice daily
- maximum of two (2) visitors at a time per resident – visitors can be any age
- visits undertaken in resident’s room
- visits undertaken in designated outside areas
- strictly NO visits to occur in resident communal areas
- all visitors MUST NOT visit when unwell or displaying any signs of a cold/flu, respiratory or COVID-19 symptoms.
- To respond truthfully to COVID-19 screening questions asked by the home’s staff.
- To treat all staff with respect and courtesy, and to follow their instructions.
- Contact the home before visiting, to secure a mutually convenient time.
- To follow visiting requirements including providing evidence of up to date influenza vaccination, infection and prevention control measures such as washing hands, use of visiting windows, remaining in residents’ rooms, or in designated areas and Social Distancing and Hygiene Requirements – as directed by Kintyre Lodge staff
Resident Physical Distancing Requirements
- Facility to continue emphasis on ensuring social distancing practices and compliant personal hygiene of residents within the facility at all times
- Resident gathering in communal areas, indoor or outdoor, to be limited to maximum of 20 persons at any one time in each communal area